Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

UPDATE


Terribly sorry about my absence from the blogsphere recently, I’ve been a little bit under the weather and I lacked every miniscule of motivation and passion to write. As I am writing this, I am sipping moringa tea hoping it will turn on the light bulbs in my head. Have you guys heard about moringa tea? ya’ll should check it up, it is supposed to be nature’s miracle “cure-all”.

So tomorrow is a new month, am so thankful that God has brought my loved ones and I this far at this time of the year. I wish you all my blog friends a happy new month. I am already thinking of my new month resolutions and how to go about them. I find that it is easier to make resolutions and targets by monthly basis/break down New Year resolutions by monthly basis- it makes them easily achievable.

One of my new month resolutions is “operation flat tummy by force!” LOL. I might need to put a picture of what my tummy looks like so that you guys will see and I wouldn’t actually sound so vain…..Mehn, my tummy is bigGGGGGg! This week I tried buttoning my shirt but it wouldn’t, I had to throw on a camisole and leave the buttons open. I am thinking of registering at the gym but I don’t have a minder for my baby yet. Maybe I have to devise my own belly flattening methods at home.

Another resolution is to clear out my wardrobe. I have very few clothes that are my size now, no thanks to my post-baby body. I have already filled out a big Ghana must go and a travel bag. I intend to lose weight but I don’t want to keep the clothes with the hope that I’ll fit into all of them, I’ld rather lose weight and rock it out in new baffs.

Lastly, I really need to pray more. There is a big satisfaction I get from talking to God and I want to explore a deeper relationship with him.

Once more, happy new month my dears! I pray that God will grant you all your heart desires and keep you in good health. Stay blessed!

8 comments:

sugarspring said...

awww....love ds post and i must say ive missed u on blogsville, welcome back though and i believe u can get ur tummy back in shape if ure determined and by God's grace...hws baby and hubby?
yup..that intimate relationship with God cant be compared with something else and u need to get back into the Prayerhouse..#smiles#
have fun!!

eyesoftruth said...

thanks dear, baby and hubby are doing great. Yes, really need to get back in the prayerhouse. hope you are good too!

31st Chain said...

Hey... Happy new month to you too... I'm feeling this post jor... makes me know we are human beings... Praying is easy, just talk to God all the time, He hears us... practice that and it will get easier... Wishing you all the best in the gym lol.

eyesoftruth said...

lol.....Thank you!

Janyl Benyl said...

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you were sick.
Congrats, didn't even know you had a baby.

For your tummy, you are right about the direction you chose. Losing weight will minimize it a great deal. The fat is not just appearing on your tummy but is everywhere in your system and it's only visible most at your abdominal area. You can try any form of aerobic exercise. If you have a treadmill or a stationary bike at home it'd be perfect. In the absence of any, try dancing. I'm sure your baby will enjoy watching you dance. Just leave her on the bed, keep one eye on her and dance your heart out. Try 45-60 mins/day, 3-5 times a week. Add some resistance training (sit-ups) to it too. When you finish drink lots of water and eat an hour or 2 after and you'll drop. And also try to check your foods, make sure they have minimal calories and try not to eat 3 hours before bed time

Goodluck :)

eyesoftruth said...

thanks dear. I love dancing, will try that- it should be fun!! And yeah, really need to cut down on my food-am as guilty as sin. thanks for stopping by!

sugarspring said...

hello hun!!! where in the world have you been!!! you just disappeared like that all these years..LOL
i passed down the versatile blog award to you and so check my blog for details
thanks and xoxo
btw, hws hubby and cute babay?

Toinlicious said...

Ok, please come back to update pretty please

Post a Comment