Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WHERE HAVE I BEEN????


Let me start by driving in my cleaning truck accompanied by volunteers *just like in extreme home makeover*.........Mehn!!! e don tey??? i am even asking myself....Please where have you been???

I must really apologize to me followers first of all for the loooooooooooong absence. Please accept my sincerest apologies for being long gone from the blogsphere without any notice, i have really missed a lot and would need  a lot of catching up on your blogs as well*chai*. Here is an update of what has been happening in my life:
1. I got this job in an NGO that sucks out the energy off me. It is a dream job but very tasking! The pay is not much but it is doing a lot of good for my resume. I am constantly busy on my toes...It is that bad that i even get calls at night sometimes from my boss which really pisses hubby off. As i am doing this post, my lady boss is off to New-York for a conference and i'm sooooo thrilled and excited. Was to go with her but was given the "boot" by American Embassy for some flimsy reason but boy! am i glad?! Heard people go there and come out depressed when rejected but i was over-joyed that i didn't have to travel and leave my baby behind (by the way he's 14 months now and says few words...hurray!). hubby says i should quit cos a job is not supposed to depress you but it should be something one looks forward to and enjoys. Actually, i don't hate the job, i just find it challenging. I try not to complain beacuse to find job no be beans.
2. I lost me some good old weight since i started working and by that i mean about 15kg.
3. I got this really annoying house-help *sigh* (her gist is for another day).
4. I've been busy attending workshops and conferences that i've lost count.
5. I am doing some self improving work through training and all sorts as i can't really afford to do my masters now.
6. God has been so good to me. I can't thank him enough. Being alive and healthy to see today is all His doing.

I hope to blog more by God's grace. let me leave now and allow the cleaning crew to do their work, i'll be back soon to do some major blogging.

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Toinlicious said...

Finally! I wondered for a long time. Good to know you're fine and doing well. Congrats on the job too *hugs*

eyesoftruth said...

Thankkkkks dear!!!*hugs* Good to be back. Thought all my followers would have all disappeared and blogger probably disabled my account. Been reading up on your blog and trying to catch up:-)

Post a Comment