Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

FOUR MONTHS AFTER!!! *sigh*

Yeah, i know...four months later and i am back to clean out the cobwebs and dust up my blog. Na wah for me....i've considered shutting my blog down but this is my little sanctuary and when i do get time to blog, i absolutely love doing it.....it's like a mini journal for me but censored in a way. I also love reading other people's blogs and sharing their laughter, fears and joy.

So *drumrolls*, i have decided to reveal my identity, give my blog a little home makeover and even get to start sharing pictures of me and my life. I am pretty excited 'abourit" and the hubby encourages it so far as i don't plaster his face allover.

Can't end this post without a shout out to Toinlicious!!!! Thanks for asking after me while i was gone *hugs*.

May our days be merry and bright. God bless us all.

Eyes of Truth

2 comments:

Janyl Benyl said...

Welcome back
*rubs hand in excitement*
Can't wait for all the exciting details :)

eyesoftruth said...

hehehe. thank you

Post a Comment