Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!



Happy Easter peeps!! Hope everyone had a wonderful celebration. The death and resurrection of Christ is the greatest sacrifice and show of love, my prayer is that we do not crucify him again by our daily actions or in-actions.
My day was kinda slow/tiring/draining/and i was in low spirits. My house-help left today back to her village, she had been so saucy in the last copy of days.....so, let her just "kukuma" go. Right now, i do not have a help and work beckons on Tuesday but i have faith that God will sort things out for me. He has never disappointed me.
Back to the essence of the post which is Easter. I wish everyone a glorious Easter season. Remain blessed!!

pic credit: www.stuffpoint.com

2 comments:

Toinlicious said...

Hey! You disappeared again :(

eyesoftruth said...

*sigh* Pele dear...i have o. work no gree me! Not an excuse..will be back soon

Post a Comment